Vacancy: Agricultural Service Manager
RBM Agricultural Ltd., Derwent Road, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 6YB
(5 branch John Deere dealership celebrating 80 years of business)
The position will involve the day to day management of the workshop, technicians and working closely with all other dealership personnel. It would also involve communication with customers and ensuring customer issues are dealt with swiftly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction. The successful applicant will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Good communication and management skills are vital. Technical knowledge of agricultural machinery and practical experience of the agricultural retail industry are also essential. Organisational and administrative skills are also desired. Preferably a clean driving licence would be required as there will be a need to drive company vehicles.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (8am till 5pm) with flexible overtime to suit the business demands at evenings and weekends.
• Attractive salary package, further negotiable depending on experience,
with guaranteed overtime.
• A company vehicle provided for work and commuting.
• Entry into the company pension scheme.
• Full company uniform provision including work boots, clothing and overalls provided by the company.
• Diagnostic computer pre-installed with all the latest industry leading diagnostic programs and machinery support, plus training available on how to get the most from it. A company mobile phone will also be provided.
• Plus a company account available from day one offering staff discount on clothing, tools and all our showroom items.
• Full product and personal development training is offered and comprehensive training paths, tailored to you, are provided.
• A chance to work with industry leading John Deere machinery and technology.
Applications: To get started with this exciting career, please send an up to date CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no application deadline but we’ll reply to all entries within 2 weeks.
Service Technicians/ Apprentices
We are always on the look out for bright and hardworking people to join our service teams. If you think you have what it takes please send a CV to James Daysh ( email@example.com ).
John Deere Apprenticeships
There’s never been a better time to consider an engineering apprenticeship with John Deere. As the agricultural and turf machinery business becomes more technologically advanced, utilising satellite navigation systems, Formula 1 transmission technology, computerised controls and advanced, fuel-efficient engines, the need for skilled people working in the industry becomes ever greater. It’s not just about the machines either. Sophisticated parts and service systems require the same skills too. The John Deere dealer of tomorrow is a challenging business, with a wide range of opportunities and exciting prospects for the right people. Whatever your interest, there is a role for you.
For more information about John Deere Service and Parts Apprenticeships please click here.