Vacancy: Agricultural Maintenance Technician
RBM Agricultural Ltd., Bolingbroke Road, Fairfield Ind. Est., Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0WA
(5 branch John Deere dealership celebrating 80 years of business)
To work in a busy Agricultural Service Department performing routine maintenance and repairs on agricultural machinery.
Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to effect the repair of agricultural equipment. A base understanding of agriculture and machinery would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided. A driving licence would be required as there will be a need to drive company vehicles.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (8am till 5pm) with flexible overtime to suit the business demands at evenings and weekends.
• Attractive salary package, further negotiable depending on experience,
with guaranteed overtime.
• A company vehicle provided for work and commuting.
• Entry into the company pension scheme.
• Full company uniform provision including work boots, clothing and overalls provided by the company.
• Plus a company account available from day one offering staff discount on clothing, tools and all our showroom items.
• Full product and personal development training is offered and comprehensive training paths, tailored to you, are provided.
• A chance to work with industry leading John Deere machinery and technology.
Applications: To get started with this exciting career, please send an up to date CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no application deadline but we’ll reply to all entries within 2 weeks.